Building Project of 1950 and More...Scanning through the yearbooks, we found many photos that were taken and published of the 1950 Building Project, which was the first addition to the original school. This new wing included the cafeteria and back side of the current wing of 2nd and 3rd floor classrooms with the hallway. The 2nd and 3rd floor classrooms on the parking lot side were added some years later.In the photo gallery below we've included many historic photos of interest to show what it was like here from the original wooden school built in the early 1900's, to the project of the 50's, and other photos through the 60's. Unfortunately, we could not find any photos of the gym addition project of 1968. If anybody has any, please let us know. We'd love to share them with everyone.