Welcome to Mrs. Miller's Science Classroom
Mrs. Roberta Miller
High School Science Teacher
Living Environment Regents Class & Laboratory
Dear Students and Parents,
I want to let you know that any Living Environment Student
who needs assistance with homework, lab, or class assignments
may arrange time to work with me between 2:30 and 3: 05,
Monday through Thursday. Please call or e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank-you, Roberta Miller
Students need to bring the following supplies every day...
* Blue or black pens
* Sharpened pencils
* 3-hole ring binder (1.5 or 2 inch preferred)
* Lined paper
* Textbook (please keep a bookcover on it)
*Always remember to make-up Labs after school if you have any "sdda's"*
Basic Student Responsibilities:
* Labs missed or not done for any reason must be made up
at a time arranged with Mrs. Miller. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
* Be PUNCTUAL in every way. Be in your seat BEFORE the bell rings.
You are not helpless. Do your own work. Do assignments on time.
* Be PREPARED every day. Bring the supplies you'll need for class and lab.
Bring your textbook, notes, homework, pens, pencils.
* Be POLITE at all times. Show RESPECT to your classmates and teachers.
* Take PRIDE in what you do. Use your best handwriting and grammar.
Look-up words you do not know.
Study your notes. Read and re-read your textbooks.
* PAY ATTENTION by listening, reading, following all directions.