Forestville School Cafeteria
Now Online!With the recent switch to a computer-based point of sale system, the Forestville School District’s Cafeteria Department is excited to now provide our parents with a convenient, easy and secure way to view your child’s account balance and purchase history, in addition to providing a way to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This great new service is offered through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By pre-paying and having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster, resulting in your child having more time to eat. With this service you can even sign up to have an e-mail sent to you when your child's fund balance drops below a level you set.To access these services, go to our school's website at www.forestville.com, and click on the MySchoolBucks link located on the left side of the page, or by entering in the web address of www.myschoolbucks.comFrom this site you will be able to create your account and add your student(s). All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code. The instructions listed below will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
5 Easy Ways to Pre-Pay For Any Cafeteria Purchases
If you have more than one child in our School District you can access your students' information and handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
Pre-Payments can be made in the following ways:
Check by Mail
-Mail a check made out to Forestville Central School to:
Forestville High School
Attn: Cafeteria Manager
4 Academy Street
Forestville, NY 14062
If the funds are for more than one student, please indicate the amounts to be credited to each if not equal. the funds will be posted to your child's account immediately upon receipt.
Your Bank's E-Pay or Electronic Bill Pay System
-create a payee or vendor using the same info as above, and either manually or automatically have funds sent to the cafeteria for your students'accounts.
Check Sent to School with Student
-Same as above with student giving check to cashier during breakfast or lunch.
-Given to cashier during breakfast or lunch. Will be applied to account immediately with balance posted on the website later in the afternoon.
Online Payment with Debit Card, Credit Card, or Bank e-Check
-By using the MySchoolBucks Secure Online Payment System as described below
*In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Forestville School District does not profit from the use of this site.
How to Make a Deposit Using the Online Payment System
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school office, or by e-mailing the cafeteria manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the district website at www.forestville.com, on the left-hand side click on the MySchoolBucks link, then click on Login Link. Or you can directly go to www.MySchoolBucks.com
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
- Follow the Instructions on the Getting Started page to add your students to your account. Click Finish when done.
- Be sure to visit the Email Preferences section to set up automatic e-mail reminders.
- Clicking on the Cafeteria Purchases link will display the purchases your student has made in the cafeteria.
- Click Make A Payment link located under Payment Center
- Click on or enter an amount you would like to deposit into each child's account, and then Add to Basket.
- Click Check Out now
- You will be directed to the Payment page which will allow you to choose either a Credit Card or Bank e-check payment.
- Follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
- Have any questions, comments, or need help? Please contact our Cafeteria Manager at:
- E-Mail - @forestville.com
- Phone - (716) 965-6530