WELCOME TO FOURTH GRADE
Congratulations! I hope you are looking forward to an exciting year in 4th grade. I have prepared the following list of supplies that you’ll need as a 4th grader in my classroom. Please have them with you on the first day of school.
* 2 large glue sticks
* 1 large pink eraser
* 1 box of 16 or 24 count crayons
* 1 pencil box
* 1 large box of Kleenex (to be shared)
* l box of markers
* 1 composition notebook
* 1 blue 3 pronged folder (not a binder, just a folder)
Please put about 40 sheets of wide ruled paper in the prongs so it’s ready to use as a math journal.
* 1 yellow 2 pocket folder
* 1 green 2 pocket folder
* 1 packet of wide ruled notebook paper (for a classroom supply)
* 1 container of antibacterial wipes
***Please do not send pens, trapper keepers, or binders!
Please have a supply of wide ruled notebook paper at home for homework.