Forestville School Cafeteria
With the recent switch to a computer-based point of sale system, the Forestville School District’s Cafeteria Department is excited to now provide our parents with a convenient, easy and secure way to view your child’s account balance and purchase history, in addition to providing a way to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This great new service is offered through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By pre-paying and having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster, resulting in your child having more time to eat. With this service you can even sign up to have an e-mail sent to you when your child's fund balance drops below a level you set.
To access these services, go to our school's website at www.forestville.com, and click on the MySchoolBucks link located on the left side of the page, or by entering in the web address of www.myschoolbucks.com
From this site you will be able to create your account and add your student(s). All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code. The instructions listed below will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
5 Easy Ways to Pre-Pay For Any Cafeteria Purchases
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school office, or by e-mailing the cafeteria manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the district website at www.forestville.com, on the left-hand side click on the MySchoolBucks link, then click on Login Link. Or you can directly go to www.MySchoolBucks.com
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
- Follow the Instructions on the Getting Started page to add your students to your account. Click Finish when done.
- Be sure to visit the Email Preferences section to set up automatic e-mail reminders.
- Clicking on the Cafeteria Purchases link will display the purchases your student has made in the cafeteria.
How to Make a Deposit Using the Online Payment System
- Click Make A Payment link located under Payment Center
- Click on or enter an amount you would like to deposit into each child's account, and then Add to Basket.
- Click Check Out now
- You will be directed to the Payment page which will allow you to choose either a Credit Card or Bank e-check payment.
- Follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
- Have any questions, comments, or need help? Please contact Cafeteria Manager Ms. Grant at: